Door for baths and saunas Tesli Bravo Sateen 1900 x 700
A brief description
1. The canvas is made of 4mm tempered glass (stalinite), has a bronze tint (tinted in mass). Glass is not transparent.
2. The box is made of glued lime beams.
3. At the request of the customer, the door can be equipped with hinges made of stainless steel.
4. The door is universal (right, left).
5. Along the perimeter of the box, a compactor is installed to preserve vapor-temperature parameters in the steam room.
6. The door closes on the latch installed on the handle, eliminating damage to the glass.
Production has the hygienic conclusions and certificates of quality.
Warranty: 12 months.
Interestingly, when settling at a new place of residence, the Finns, first of all, built exactly the sauna. Sauna is a place for rest and relaxation, besides, it is also a place for nursing the sick and recovering, because a cold, humid climate requires a person to constantly adopt such procedures.
The heat from the sauna also warmed the rest of the house. Modern saunas are built in the countryside, in country houses, in private houses and these are separate buildings in the courtyard.
First of all, the design of the sauna is tightly connected with the Finnish culture, their lifestyle, local customs and building preferences. It is clear that this is part of their lifestyle. For the Slavs, visiting the sauna is, above all, a pleasant pastime with health benefits.
The door for a sauna "Bravo - Sateen" perfectly will be suitable for any kind of baths or a sauna. The door leaf mainly consists of frosted tempered glass of bronze color, the box is made of glued lime bar with a seal installed in it to save steam and heat in the room.
The door for a sauna "Bravo - Sateen" is universal in that it can open both to the right and to the left. On the door there is a handle with a latch.
On production the guarantee is provided.