Door for Sauna and Hammam Tesli Sesame 1900 x 700
A brief description
Distinctive features of doors for a hammam:
1. The box is made of thermolip, obtained by heating a lime billet in high-temperature furnaces, without oxygen. This method allows you to get wood with moisture absorption in 5 times less than the usual rate and 20-25% lower thermal conductivity. These characteristics allow the use of "Sesame" doors in the Turkish baths.
2. The canvas is made of 8mm tempered glass (stalinite), having a high high mechanical strength and heat resistance.
3. Stainless steel loop in mass.
4. The door is universal (just flip to change the left or right opening).
5. The presence of the threshold.
6. The latch is made in Germany.
7. The closing mechanism is located in the door handle and does not touch the glass.
8. The presence of the seal to save steam-temperature parameters in the sauna.
The door is recommended for use in the Turkish baths.
Warranty - 12 months.
All products TM "Tesli" have the necessary certificates and hygienic conclusions for use in Ukraine.
The difference of the Turkish bath is that during its construction and decoration wood and plastic are not used. The main material is marble and natural stones, and a mosaic finish emphasizes the beauty and sophistication of the design.
The interior of the Turkish bath necessarily contains columns, benches, niches of marble, the ceiling of the bath - this is necessarily a voluminous dome, and the walls are always painted with rich ornaments.
The atmosphere of the Turkish bath brings peace, the spirit of the East fascinates and promotes pleasant relaxation.
In general, the entire structure of the hammam, this is a complete work of art, each element of the decoration and organization of the room should be done with complete professionalism and carefully chosen.
The door for hammam "SESAM" is perfect for use in a traditional Turkish bath. The door leaf is made of tempered glass with a thickness of 8 mm, which has sufficient mechanical strength and heat resistance. The ornament on the glass, no doubt, will emphasize the design feature of the Turkish bath.
The door box for the hammam "SESAM" is made of a thermoplate, the material of which is lime. A seal is installed along the perimeter of the box to help maintain the necessary temperature and steam readings.